Sunday, February 12, 2012

Roller-coaster week

This week passed with ups and downs. More of the ups actually!

Wednesday was the best day ever in my life. I was informed of my interview with the ministry next week! OMG. I was like, jumping for joy at my seat as I refreshed my inbox and saw the email. I was on the phone with Panasonic at the same time so I couldn't really scream for joy, but my tone must have sound excited to the caller on the other side of the line. Haha. I am getting closer and closer each day to having what I want, step-by-step. I am preparing for the day to come and I had tonnes of activities lining up for the next few weeks :) My mood has been like this: excited-nervous-excited-nervous-excited since Wednesday. Haha! Really excited!!!! :)

Trained on Thursday and I think the senior who came to teach us the bunkai almost vomited blood. Haha. We went back to refresh and to train sincerely. So let's be patient with each other :)

Friday is always the day which I display my most abnormal side. I was supposed to meet gffs at douby ghaut and head for holland v for our xlb. Firstly, my sense of direction went wrong, almost. Secondly, I repeated 'liver' like 5 times to Estella when she asked for it, each time in a different tone, just imagine. Thirdly, I forgot that I couldn't take lactose and I ordered hot PURE vanilla. I thought vanilla was not milk. They went: Vanilla not milk then what???

Saturday morning was spent with my tuition kid, Vivian. She was so scared of going to the toilet by herself as she said she heard noises when she was inside the toilet. So I accompanied her to the toilet and waited for her outside. We heard the siren of the ambulance as I was teaching her math and she looked at me with innocent puppy eyes. I told her: 'Maybe someone.....' But before I could finish my sentence, she went: 'STOP! Don't say, don't say, I will have nightmare!' Haha, so cute right!? She is 8 this year :) Headed for science class after that to get ready my materials for next week's lesson. Went home and played cashless monopoly(it has a credit card system, cool?) with sis but I fell asleep half-way through. Had dinner with Brice, LiYing,Cheng, Roseann, Raeann, Kelly, and XinYing! It was a belated birthday celebration for XY :) We had the usual Singapore hawker must-eats at Chomp Chomp. Something happened before we had a chance to take a group photo together. But I am glad that the energy of our group wasn't affected too badly. We had udders ice-cream and I ordered baileys flavour, liying had the expensive durian flavour while roseann had holick ball and earl gray while raeann had crunchie mix and raspberry :)

Happy belated XINYING!

Excited for the week ahead! Grandma was telling me to go pray before my inter, and I told her, this is really 零时包佛脚! (start praying only at the last minute!) LOL.

No comments: