Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dailies

Disclaimer: The following post is like a plate of Rojak, its about everything.

Here we go!

I took a new passport photograph recently and I think it looks the prettiest and most professional to date. To the extent that I told my sister: if anything happens to me, use that as my photo. She knew what I meant and asked me to shutup. LOL!

Actually I really hate taking passport photos or formal photos. Meaning I will never go take it if not for official purposes. I can never give the right expression, which made me so pissed at myself! Those are the kind of photos where you can't really smile widely or don't smile at all cos it will make you look so fierce and unapproachable, a minus mark if that was submitted with your resume to the hiring company. I find it very difficult lor, somebody teach me please. Haha. But my woes are over now! Cos I managed a shot (after numerous attempts of exercising my face muscles) which will last me for at least the next 5 years, or maybe 10? Haha, whatever the case, no more formal passport photo shoots for a long time :) Happy :) And the most amazing thing is, my dad took the photo for me using my Olympus, in his brightly lit office and then using his com, trim it to passport size, duplicated it 24 times and converted the file to PDF format. Lastly, printing it on photo paper. Smart right? Haha.

Panasonic got back to me after like one and a half months telling me that they are keen to conduct an interview session with me. It came a bit late but I shall go for it and decide later - apply the strategy of 'grab first, decide later'.

Training today was good. After taking a break for a month, my moves became kind of rusty. My 2 closest senseis looked at me and Grace and shoke their heads. Well, I am going to do better on Thursday, watch me. Hmph! I am down for scoring offical duty in this coming April's international tournament! Yay! And there will be D&D too, but the ticket is like $110? Talking about fees, I want to complain. Just a year ago, the subscription fee increased to $50 per month, just today, I was told they revised the fees (again) to $60. Argh!!! Getting more and more expensive! I want to get my black belt soon before they increase the fees again!

Well, I've learnt something recently. I tend to envy my friends for the things they have, their achievements and their life. I got tired of that and I looked back at the things I have, my achievements and my life. Things I have, other people don't. And when we gain something, we lose something, its like the universal rule cos we can't have everything. If we have everything, we wouldn't be human anymore. What I see, or what you see, are all very surface stuff. But again, going in depth doesn't mean we will get something out of it too. The best thing I like to do while taking a bus ride is thinking about happy memories. Memories stay forever. They don't change. People change and time changes. I change. I find it pointless to do some of the things I used to do in the past. Or maybe the real reason could be I don't want to be doing those things which I find, fruitless. Relationship will the hardest subject if it is ever a subject we have to study in school. Sometimes I wonder if I would be seen as 'heartless'. fyi, I have a heart, when I appear 'heartless', its just that I don't want to attach any feelings to anything or anybody, I am afraid that I will not be able to control myself if I put too much feelings into the things I do. When I do, I get hurt most of the time.

This is probably 1 post that I share so much about myself. I am a misunderstood kid. I bet after reading all these, you will still be trying to figure out what kind of a person I am. Haha. Chillax. I am done with emo-ing!

That's all for now. Time to catch my korean drama! :) Nights!

No comments: