Friday, December 2, 2011

:)

Hellow~~ The internet is finally fixed!

I am back from another cruise trip - AGAIN. Ya, I know. I sail too often these days, but this time I went with Wynne, so its different! On the first day of the trip, we went for a show and the show started off with the YMCA dance. Nostalgia kicks in. And the cruise ended off with a band singing Child during our dinner. Best.

The week before cruise was spent with a bunch of lovable kids and the resources at the SK workshop! The funny thing is, Ariel and me were on the same cruise trip, staying just 3 doors away from each other and yet, we had never met during our entire 4 days trip. And we found out about this today. Epic! Oh well, after thoughts about the workshop is, I am so impressed by myself that I managed to do a 1 hour presentation to the kids, given just one night notice about it from nothing. Meaning I had to do the slides from scratch, the presentation flow from scratch and just everything. I like :) I like the way boss says it: it's always the last minute work that brings out the best of us. And after the 4 days, one thing is for sure, I will never ever be able to treat some people the same way as I did in the past.

Time for photos :)

At a honey factory in Phuket. The usual touristy kind of place they will make you visit.
With grandma and Wynne :)


No comments: