Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Quick update

PSLE is over, so all my P6s students are probably enjoying the time of their life now. I feel they deserve it, after going through 6 years of formal education just to exchange for this very first certificate, that could determine the next 4 to 5 years of their lives. 10 years ago, my first paper was somewhere near the end of October and results will only be out at the end of the year. But now, these students are going to receive their results in end November. How things have changed, for the better I guess.

I am left with O levels students for 2 more weeks. English and Principles of Accounting. I have heard people say 'you learn best with you teach'. And this is very true, very. I am learning day-by-day, maybe not so much of the content but rather the way to deliver the contents. And I am enjoying every bit of that.

Decision made. Truth learned. Time to pick myself together and move on.

November is gonna be a busy month for me. Good :)

Meanwhile, I am looking forward to this:

1 comment:

Rach said...

Hi joanne... here to leave my mark :) I miss tutoring as well. Have a good day.