Tuesday, September 6, 2011

dailies

Though we skype almost everyday, I miss my sister :(

Had been very unhealthy - physically, the past few days.

Steamboat dinner with J, M and E and shisha on friday night. I love catch-ups :) First time trying shisha and first time trying shisha with a sore throat. Well, I only have myself to blame.

I went to the doctor on Saturday morning, he said i need more water and more rest. That day was nephew Jonah's first month party, I went to my uncle's house for some quality family time before heading down to facilitate the first preview of the season. We had dinner and I hit the bed the moment I got home. Too tired.

Sunday morning, my voice was no where to be found but I got a 2 hours class to conduct! I realised videos can do miracles in times like this. I was so glad that the class went well and all my kids were so captivated by the videos of the liquid nitrogen experiments which I show them. I showed them videos about how nuggets were made. Quite interesting. They requested for the video on how to kill a chicken.... omg, kids nowadays. I showed them one and the class became so solemn. They behaved like angels today. I love my science class! There was a P6 girl who came for preview and had difficulties with her english comprehension, received a call from Ernest(in the middle of giving tuition) to go down to office to meet them. Rushed like mad and finally met the girl and her family. Well, so happy to see JJ and Brandon at the preview! Had dinner, head home and knock out again.

This morning: Headache, fever, flu and sore throat - the worse combo ever.
I don't understand. I had been sleeping at 10pm every night and I though I had enough rest. Why? Why? Why?
I hate to be sick!

No comments: