Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pissed. Everything shall end here!

If you have a problem with me wearing a checkered shirt, too bad, it is because you can only wear flora pieces, which is so not you age - sad!

If you have a problem with me finishing all the food i ordered, too bad, it is because you can only watch me finish my food and slouch in your seat with the left overs infront of you - pathetic!

If you have a problem with me spending my parents' money for the trip, too bad, it is because you are just jealous that you have to fund for yourself - this is totally none of your business!

If you have a problem with me not talking to you, too bad, it is because you are not someone I want to talk to and I don't find a point to waste my time on you - too pathetic!

If you have a problem with me talking to the hostel lady, too bad, I don't live my life for you and I don't need your approval to talk to whoever I feel like talking to - just mind your own business!

If you have a problem with me finding out about your whereabouts, too bad, it is because I am worried that you will come into my room at night to murder me - seriously, I can't believe such people really exist!

If you have a problem with other people using the washing machine and dryer, too bad, it is totally none of your business and you just showed the whole world how childish you were by doing those things - too inhumane!

If you have problems with all your friends, too bad, it doesn't mean that they don't have problems with you - you seriously need to reflect, go lock yourself up in a room and do that!

wtf!
go get a life!

2 comments:

Jean said...

wha..so fiery...

Joanne said...

u know how i feel now?