Saturday, August 20, 2011

TGIF

TGIF! I spent the whole Friday morning running errands for my boss. He asked me do exercise before going to Client's place. So I went to Bedok stadium to do a few rounds and had breakfast with Mum and her friend.

Afternoon was spent on clearing documents and studying ISOs. Met up with my girlfriends for dinner at Marche@313 to celebrate Jaclyn's 23rd. We went to Alley bar to chill after dinner and played some games. I couldn't figure out how to this game works even after everyone around the table got it. The name of the game is 'Because lips can touch'. Tell me about it man! In the end they had to explain to me how it works. Another that we played was the 'I never ____' game. So I made everyone drink by saying I never been in a r/s before :) On my way out, I saw 2 of my cousins! Singapore is so small that you can bump into your relatives/friends just almost anywhere and at anytime. They were having a company event at the bar and so I decided to join them after parting from my friends.

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAC!~


And Happy Birthday Huiting! Hope you had an enjoyable night yesterday!

No comments: