Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reality check

Well, back to reality. Back from HongKong after a long 8 weeks. I had grown and seen a lot during the past 8 weeks. The friendships fostered during the summer school and voluntary teaching had been really awesome and made this summer the most memorable yet. Thank you to all who had made this summer a special one for me!

Let’s face it. Results are coming out next Tuesday. I am going to help out at my dad’s company while searching for a job. Actually, I am quite excited. He’s bringing me along to client’s company tomorrow :)

Met up with Wynne at Suntec for Body Shop sales. LOL. We had dinner at Fish&Co. after that. Our food took so long to come… I think we waited for an hour for a seafood platter for 1. Omg. Good thing is, they offered us complimentary soup of the day and gave us a 10% off the total bill. Great customer service :)

I shall blog about my 8 weeks slowly.

No comments: