Monday, August 22, 2011

I love weekends!

I went back to SKA for training on Saturday and we did circuit training. OMG. 1.5 hours of stance and movements without any break. Was glad that I drank more water before the training even started if not I would have dehydrated halfway through the training. I went early to revise my kata with Sensei Teng as I missed the recent grading on the 7 of August. Hopefully, Sensei Wong will grade me privately so that I can catch up with Gracie for our black belt grading 6 months later.

Took over PSLE Science class on Sunday morning from Cheng. The kids we got this time round participates more in class, so this kind of made my job easier as it means that they will be attentive throughout the 2 hours and all I need to do is to raise my voice occasionally when they get too rowdy :) I am glad class went well :)


My family made Sushi for lunch as we are going to have steamboat for dinner. No link? Haha. This was grandma's idea as she said sushi is the light meal, while steamboat is the heavy meal, so we have a balance here. We went to Parkway to hunt for 2 birthday cakes. Got the Walnut Cream Cheese Carrot Cake from Cedele for grandma and Coco Exotic from Fourleaves for Josh :) The carrot cake was awesome! Sookwei and me was afraid that our family wouldn't like it but it turned out that everyone loved it, especially grandma!

More photos of Friday night :)

No comments: