Friday, February 24, 2012

BUSY...

A little update about what I've been up to lately.

Just came back from dinner and chilling out at Boat Quay with Koey and Nat! YES, Nat came all the way to s'pore from Australia to meet us! Haha. Just kidding, she was here for a stopover before heading to HK. Brought her to Thai steamboat at circular road and then sat by the river to drink and chat. We wanted to catch the river cruise but it was closed by the time we got back with our drinks from 7-11 :( Two more days to hang out together since we last met during our FJ trip but I could only meet them after 10pm on both days, am on course. Haiz. :(

Was on NLP course last Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That 3 days was the most mental of all in my entire life. It is like constantly using mental strength rather than physical strength and at the end of each day, everyone was so tired, mentally. Meta-programming, sensory acuity, mirroring, eliciting states, anchoring, etc.... There will be an exam at the end of the 7 day course in order for me to be certified as a practitioner. I must admit that I felt damn lost and confused till today, there is so much more to learn and explore in this area and I felt we have only touched the tip of the ice-berg. And according to my mentor, Ernest, "the good thing about confusion is that you know what you know and you know what you do not know and you are beginning to expand your awareness to the next level and you turn confusion to understanding". Can't wait to uncover more for the next 2 days!

Monday to Wednesday was spent at the trade fair - Beauty Asia 2012, where booths are set up to open more doors of opportunities for some while others take this as an opportunity to earn extra income by selling their products at wholesale prices to SPA owners, etc. Interesting things happened while I attend to potential business partners and I definitely learnt a lot from this experience. Stories later.

Thursday mornign was the 2nd round of my MHA interview. It was a casual chat with 2 uniform officers and 1 civilian officer. I think I did well for being myself during the interview. More waiting till I know the outcome - in 4-6 weeks..... ........ ........... .............................

Back to PA for work, feels so homely. I like my finance head and AD, they are so nice to me. After they got to know that I had to wait for 4-6 weeks for the interview outcome, they asked me to stick with them. So nice right!? Haha :D

Ok, cannot tahan liao, must go sleep. Nights!

No comments: