Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rants!

People say: Don't make others your priority if you are only an option to them.
It is a fact of life.
It took me 8 years to realised that.
It happened so many times that you guys pushed me to the edge of the cliff and pulled me back again.
That is out of guilt, not sincerity.
The moment I probed, all of you were lost for words.
Many times you guys gave excuses, saying 'this was impromptu, that happened unplanned, blah blah blah.... etc'.
Some simply don't give a damn.
Communication broke down, I thought my number disappeared from all your phones.
I think this just shows how far apart we are now.
Sometimes actions speak louder than words.
No one is there to suppress your activities on FB, it was only your own assumption, because YOU GUYS COULD FEEL THE GUILT EATING ON YOUR FLESH.
What you guys did were not the things that anyone will do to people they call 'friends'.
Its still not too late to realise how superficial this 8 years of friendship is.
Blame it on me that my eyes were covered with stamps all along.
Blame it on me that I hurt those who truly cared for me and made them my option.
Blame it on me that I get angry at every little thing, that's me and friends accept each other for who they are, this is call 'respect'.

BUT.

All I want to say is: Thank you for this important lesson in life :)

No comments: